Boasting some of the best restaurants in the country, DC is rich with culture, cuisine, and variety. Ranging from Michelin starred, James Beard winners, and tons of new comers, the Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week is full of even more amazing dining options than ever before.
If you’re like us, you want to get your fork into as much seafood as possible, but given all the options, the task can be daunting. We’ve gathered some of the best seafood options around so you don’t have to guess!
2941 restaurant (Falls Church)
- New Zealand Sea Bass – parsnip purée, baby spinach, ginger beurre blanc, fried shallot salad.
- Salmon Tartare – tangerine foam, pickled jalapeno, chive.
Birch and Barly (14th St)
- Royal Sea Bass – sorghum risotto, smoked labne, heirloom root vegetable
Dirty Habit (City Center DC, Downtown, Mt. Vernon Square, Penn Quarter)
- Grilled Bronzino – crispy prosciutto, mixed mushroom, corn puree, escabeche.
Momofuku CCDC (City Center DC, Downtown, Mt. Vernon Square, Penn Quarter)
- Branzino Ssäm – spicy ginger scallion, crème fraîche, bean sprout
Rakuya (Dupont Circle)
- Fried Oyster – miso eggplant pure, spicy yuzu aioli
- Nigiri Sushi – Salmon, Amberjack, White Fish
- Sushi Assortment – Tuna, Salmon, Yellow Tail, Kanpachi, White Fish, Eel, crunchy spicy Tuna
Raku (Cathederal Heights)
- Grilled Sea Scallop – kabocha coconut curry sauce, asparagus, pumpkin seeds
- Grilled Red Snapper – Shrimp, asari clam, fregola pasta, snow pea shoot, cherry tomato, grilled daikon
- Sashimi Assortment – 14 pieces of chefs choice of the day
Rasika (Penn Quarter)
- Tandoori Salmon – cinnamon, black pepper, mint chutney.
- Kerala Fish Curry – kashmiri chili, curry leaves, mustard seeds.
Rasika (West End)
- Bengali Fish Curry – Icelandic Cod, mustard seeds, onion seeds.
- Tandoori Salmon – lime leaves, chili flake, lemon pickle.
RPM Italian DC (Mt. Vernon Square)
- Sea Bass a la Plancha – spinach, lemon, capers.
SEI (Penn Quarter)
- Sauteed Hawaiian Kanpachi Yellowtail – wasabi tunip puree, brocolini, garlic spice sauce.
Teddy and the Bully Bar (Dupont Circle, Golden Triangle)
- Roasted Bronzino – cipollini agrodolce, lyonnaise yukon potatoes, caper, brown butter parsley.
Tosca (Downtown, Penn Quarter)
- Pesce alla Griglia – grilled Bronzino with the chef’s daily selection of vegetables.
Zaytinya (Penn Quarter)
- Seared Skuna Bay Salmon – chermoula, preserved lemon sauce.
1789 Restaurant (Georgetown)
American Son (Downtown)
Assaggi Osteria & Pizzeria (McLean)
Bibiana Osteria Enoteca (Downtown)
Bindaas (Cleveland Park)
Brothers & Sisters (Adams Morgan)
Café Milano (Georgetown)
Firefly DC (Dupont Circle)
La Cote d’or café (Arlington)
Lincoln – DC (Downtown, McPherson Square)
MXDC Cocina Mexicana (14th St)
Napoli Pasta Bar (Columbia Heights)
Nazca Mochica (Dupont Circle)
Officina (The Wharf)
Sally’s Middle Name (H Street Corridor)
Stable (H Street Corridor)
The Bombay Club (Dupont Circle, Golden Triangle)