Baltimore has long been a destination for seafood lovers from around the world. Most notable is the extensive selection of Oysters in the region and the famous Maryland Blue Crabs. Now that restaurant week is here, there is certainly no shortage of amazing seafood options to choose from.
With so many restaurants serving so much good food, it can always be hard to select which places to go to. Do you go for the restaurant you’ve been wanting to try for a long time, do you explore a new neighborhood, a classic place, or perhaps find something new all together? The possibilities are endless!
To help you navigate your way through this ocean of delicious selections, we’ve created a short list of restaurants to get exceptional seafood dishes.
- Blue Hill TavernPhoto Credit Blue Hill Tavern – Instagram
- Bronzino – cous-cous, haricot vert, lemon tomato caper sauce.
- Captain James BayviewPhoto Credit Captain James Seafood – Facebook
- Grilled Octopus – Braised Spanish octopus tossed with roasted peppers, capers, roasted tomatoes, shaved red onion and extra virgin olive oil. Placed over a chic pea salad finished with tzatziki sauce.
- Spiced Shrimp Mac and Cheese – Bay shrimp sautéed with garlic and andouille sausage. Tossed with our house made Alfredo and cavatappi pasta! Finished with cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Baltimore Seafood Chowder – Gulf shrimp, crab, potatoes, celery and onion in an Old Bay flavored stock. Finished with cream and sherry.
- Fire Cracker Shrimp – Chili spiced shrimp flash fried. Placed over mango-charred jalapeno salsa. Topped with smoked paprika aioli.
- Seafood Lasagna – Seasoned bay shrimp and scallops layered with ricotta, cheddar and asiago cheeses. Topped with a crab Alfredo.
- Seafood Fried Rice – Shrimp, scallops, mussels and clams sautéed in olive oil with roasted peppers, garlic, onion and tomatoes. Tossed with saffron rice.
- Citrus Soy BBQ Salmon – Grilled salmon, lacquered with our soy BBQ. Placed over sesame seaweed. Topped with lemon scented shrimp.
- La callePhoto Credit La Calle – Website
- Pan Seared Bronzino Fillet – roasted vegetables, basil sauce, orange brown butter.
- Rock Shrimp Tempura – aji amarillo sauce, aracadian greens, lemon, EVOO.
- Sotto Sopra RestaurantPhoto Credit Sotto Sopra Restaurant – Facebook
- Sopa De Almejas – chopped Clams, mushrooms, corn, carrots, guajillo broth.
- Swordfish Taco – seared Fish, pico de gallo, fresh raddish.
- Talla Reinbou Trout – spice marinated Trout, zucchini, white corn, cherry tomato, roasted cauliﬂower puree.
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Stuffed Shrimp – 3 Jumbo Shrimp, stuffed with Crab Imperial; served with a side.
And here are some other great options!