We have the highest quality standards for the purchasing, production and distribution of our seafood products. Our standards exceed all FDA requirements and we maintain a strict adherence to HACCP quality standards.
- A USDC certified state-of-the art facility utilizing cutting edge technologies for quality and sanitary practices.
- Our quality team is HACCP certified and have over 125 years of combined seafood experience.
- Temperature controlled environment that never exceeds 38oF.
- Separate product specific climate controlled storage areas.
- Full compliance with the FDA Food Code for Parasitic Destruction.
- Every order is inspected by our specialist at receiving and order fulfillment to ensure only the freshest products reach our customers.
- All processing areas and equipment are maintained within HACCP protocols and regulations.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Statement
Samuels and Son Seafood assures the highest quality standards for the purchasing, production and distribution of our seafood products.
We comply with the procedures for the Safe and Sanitary Processing and Importing of Fish and Fishery products. This is outlined by the Food and Drug Administration in the Congressional Federal Register published December 18, 1995, CFR Parts 123 and 1240 mandating industry compliance to the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) principals.
Samuels and Son Seafood Co., Inc has partnered with USDC Seafood HACCP, and voluntary U.S Government Seafood Inspection agency. USDC HACCP is an independent third party, certifying that our products and facility are absolutely the finest they can be. We utilize two other finest private independent third party inspectors, such as NSF and Silliker.
As part of the food safety and quality solutions program, Samuels maintains an uncompromising commitment to quality and client service.