Calling All Chefs for a Salmon Showdown
It’s a Verlasso Salmon Cook Off to decide who’s going to this year’s International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot.
One lucky chef, and the guest of their choice, will win a weekend trip to this year’s International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot on October 21-23, 2016. Entry is easy:
- Contestants must menu Verlasso Salmon for 4 weeks.
- Chefs must submit their recipe to email@example.com by Monday September 26, 2016.
Three finalists will be chosen for a three-way cook off at Samuels and Son Seafood. Oh, and the winning chef will be decided by the fans!
That’s right, three chef finalists will be participating in a cook off where fans will vote on their favorite dish! Here’s how it works:
- Each chef will prepare their submitted dish for the hungry fans.
- After tasting each dish, the fans will cast a vote for their favorite dish.
- The dish with the most votes wins the trip!
The cook off will be held on October 3, 2016 at Samuels and Son Seafood. If you are interested in helping send one lucky chef to the International Food & Wine Festival, or you want to eat tasty Verlasso Salmon, RSVP to Kate DiPinto by Monday, September 26, 2016 at KateD@SamuelsAndSonSeafood.com. Contest is open to the Northeast only.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass you by!